Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teresa Wentzler's Tracery Dragons Update



I am still working on pages 2 and 3 ... but I have finished the cross stitching and am now doing the backstitching and long stitching. I still have quite a bit of the backstitching on the trellis to complete and then it's on to adding the dragon's mane with a Kreinik metallic braid and using a wrapped backstitch to connect all the leaves to the rose bush canes. It's nice to see the design take on some definition. I hope to finish up all the backstitching and long stitching this week. I figure at the rate I am going, I may see a finish in late October or early November.

5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

This is coming along really nicely - lovely stitching.

AmyJo said...

Wow it is looking wonderful !

Vicki said...

Great job. Keep up the great work.

Christina said...

It looks great.

Lesley (Home Is Where My Heart Is) said...

This is gorgeous,a lovely design and the colours are sooo pretty.