Monday, August 20, 2012

My Sister, Vicki, and I

have just been redecorating our house and we finally got around to framing some of our stitching (by no means all of it, after all these years) but I thought I'd take a few pictures.  I am definitely not a good photographer (Parkies shake when holding a camera) but here is some of what I came up with.  We kinda frame our own cross stitch, we can't really afford to take it all and have it professionally framed, I sure wish I could.  Here goes.  These were mostly taken in our livng  area.






4 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Oh my goodness, look at all those beautiful designs on the wall. All those wonderful hours of stitching. Well done on getting them framed & on show. Sorry to hear about the Parkie shakes :(. Take care xx

Joysze said...

Oh wow!!! You walls are amazing!!!! It would be so awesome to see them every day. :) I think they're all framed beautifully.

SewAmy said...

wow! I love your walls with all your stitching on them. They are so wonderful!!

D1-D2 said...

I just found your blog. Wow that's a lot of finishes. How many years worth of stitching is up on the wall?