Sunday, August 21, 2011

A gift from my secret sister

Cerys, on Enchanted Fabrics Forum.  I received Nora Corbet Tigerlily as my final package from my secret sister along with the beads and kreink.  Well having no will power I immediately added her to my new rotation, and since I was ready to start my next item, just kinda slid her in there to stitch.  I had some gorgeous Polstitches Opalescent Belfast in Toffee Popsicle to stitch on, just begging for this design.  So here is my first rotation on her.  She stitches up sooo fast.

2 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Gorgeous, she is so delicate and the fabric is wonderful for this design.

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow I love your fabric, it's perfect for this design. Lovely work so far, I can completely understand why you had to start it immediately. Beautiful! xo