Thursday, August 11, 2011

hello all

First of all, thank you Terry for letting me post here aswell. Loving fantasy things so much, most of my stitches are fantasy projects that this blog is so nice.

So, as of today I'm the newest member of this blog. I'm Babs and some of you might know me allready from my own blog, but hey, you can also look here to the wonderfull other things the other people made. ;-) I'm 24 years old and I live in the wet Belgium. It's under the Netherlands and next to France and Germany if that says more, it's a small country, but we have very good chocolate and beer. A somekind of fantasy beer aswell, Cuvee des Trolls (Trolls Beer)...



But offcourse, this blog isn't about beer or chocolate, but about our fantasy stitching. So let me tell you what I love to stitch. So far I haven't stitched a lot yet, with work and so, and I don't stitch so long yet.

I fell in love Heaven and Earth Designs, and I'm stitching a piece of Amy Brown at the moment, called Bottom of the Garden.


It's a huge piece, and it won't be finished somewhere in the next few years...

I also love Joan Elliott pieces. I finished the Summer Fairy and I'm stitching the Earth Goddess at the moment. Here you can see my Summer Fairy framed.



There are a lot more things I hope to still stitch, but then there is time, but one stitch at a time, we will make georgeous things, I guess.

I hope to see you all around and happy stitching,

Love, Babs

4 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Hi Babs, from rainy England, great to see you. Your Summer Fairy is gorgeous,and wow..your HAED project is going to look fantastic. I love seeing the fantasy HAED's but I have never actually stitched one..yet.Looking forward to pics of Earth Goddess :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hello Babs! Geographically I'm quite close to Belgium but across the water in East Anglia.
Love the JE fairy, what fabric did you use?

Terry said...

Babs, I love your Summer Fairy and Amy Brown is one of my favorites. Your stitching is lovely and I am having great fun reading your blog. Welcome, so glad you are here!

Vicki said...

Welcome babs. Love your summer fairy. You have several joan elliot fans right along with you.