Thursday, May 26, 2011

Comment on the JE SAL

Today's Blogger problem - I can't make comments on certain blogs!  I also can't add photos but I can make posts.  I've had to post links to my WIPS on my blog rather than insert the pictures and now I can't make comments here.  How long is this going to go on for?  It's ridiculous.  At least my blog is for fun not for work or college like some people.

Anyway this is my comment:

"Great start!  I couldn't face making another new start last night.  I'm usually a OAAT stitcher and I currently have 5 WIPS.
I'm going to focus on the Baby Swing until she's finished then alternate between my Mermaid and my 11 project.  The Dark Alphabet and my PR Fairy are daytime projects but I have found I don't like having more than one or two larger evening projects on the go at once."

No comments: