Have you ever started a project and then a week later you just weren't feeling it. That is what happened to Morning Fae for me. I think it is partly due to those wacky floral embellishments on her gown. Looking at the chart, the backstitching for these lovelies are not corner to corner on the grid but go into the single stitch areas (as if I were stitching over 1). In other words, you must be stitching over 2 to accomplish this and when you have a backstitch going into an area that a regular stitch is already covering, it is madness...madness I say (a little humor). Anyway, I keep picturing ways I can change it. Things like doing the whole bottom section from another chart with a lady or fairy or making her nude (I wouldn't really do that but it would be an interesting piece if I did--and I wouldn't be able to chart that anyhow), but then her gown is so lovely. Since I can't decide how I will proceed, I have decided to put her away and start another one (Lady Hera from Mirabilia).
I just wanted to share this with the group since I won't be posting any pics of progress for a while but I will still be keeping up with what you all are doing.
If you would like to be included on my progress of Lady Hera I will be glad to share but technically she is not fantasy. I also still have Fairy Flora which will get some attention eventually and will be shared. I'm sure I will have some progress within a month.