Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Everyone

I hope everyone is having a great day.  It is sooo hot here in the midwest.

The Wish, Trade and Sale blog is now open.  Feel Free to post away.  Only members of this blog will be able to post a list, but comments are open to everyone, so someone might see your list and be able to help you out.  Members will have received an invite today...The link is to the right.

My take on Fantasy stitching.  My thinking that anything that could be fairy tale, fantasy, etc is included.  To me that includes:  Fairy tale characters, queens, kings, mermaids, dragon, pirate ladies, gods, goddesses, bizarre and strange creatures.  Most of Mirabilia and a lot of Passione Ricamo fall in these catagories, along with most Joan Elliotts and I am sure there are so many more.  Don't be afraid to post whatever you are doing on here.  We want to see your stitching.

No comments: